Our department offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate experiences in areas of critical need.
Please contact any of our faculty members to learn how you can enroll today!
Camp New Amigos
A summer camp for children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We are looking for counselors!
To prepare professionals to positively impact the lives of a diverse community of individuals with exceptionalities.
•Visionary Excellence •High Standards •Compassionate Support •Team Work •Collegiality •Unity
•Professionalism •Ethics •Integrity •Respect for Diversity
SPED/CD Brochures & Newsletters
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure in SPED
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure Application Handbook
- Brochure: Graduate Program in Reading Disabilities
- Brochure: Bilingual Speech Pathology Program
- Department Newsletter 2013 Conexiones Issue 1
- Department Newsletter 2014 Conexiones Issue 2
The Department of Special Education & Communication Disorders at New Mexico State University is currently located in the Speech Building Room 245.
CLICK BELOW FOR ADMISSIONS LINK DIRECTIONS
- SPED MASTERS Admission Application Procedure
- SPED Doctoral Admission Application Procedure
- Visual Impairment Program Application Process
- CD Graduate Admission Application Procedure
Courses are subject to availability. Please check the New Mexico State University Course Catalog.