Our department offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate experiences in areas of critical need.
Please contact any of our faculty members to learn how you can enroll today!
To prepare professionals to positively impact the lives of a diverse community of individuals with exceptionalities.
• Visionary Excellence • High Standards • Compassionate Support • Team Work • Collegiality • Unity
• Professionalism • Ethics • Integrity • Respect for Diversity
SPED/CD Brochures & Newsletters
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure in SPED
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure Application Handbook
- Brochure: Bilingual Speech Pathology Program
- Department Newsletter 2013 Conexiones Issue 1
- Department Newsletter 2014 Conexiones Issue 2
The Department of Special Education & Communication Disorders at New Mexico State University is currently located in the Speech Building Room 245.
CLICK BELOW FOR ADMISSIONS LINK DIRECTIONS
- SPED MASTERS Admission Application Procedure
- SPED Doctoral Admission Application Procedure
- Visual Impairment Program Application Process
- CD Graduate Admission Application Procedure
Courses are subject to availability. Please check the New Mexico State University Course Catalog.